Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lasts


I find myself wanting to cram in all those "last" things before we move--restaurants to visit, friends to hang out with, places to go...so for this "last" my friend and I packed up the kids and headed to Lake Havasu. It's only an hour away, the temps are AWESOME in the spring and CRAZY hot during the summer but for being completely desert everywhere, it really is a pretty lake. It is huge and the city has done tons to make it really family friendly--great parks, beaches, golf, picnic areas etc. So aside from being a fatty prego lady, I still enjoyed myself since we were the ONLY people within 200 yards on the beach. The kids had a blast and it is a place I will miss heading to when ever the weather suites us! Bye bye Havasu!
(Of course I forgot the camera so I owe all the great shots to Morgan--even the one of Ryan flashing a little skin!)

No comments: