Sunday, September 13, 2009

Game Day Fun


(yes another football post!) get used to it people, it is that time of year :) Saturday we hung out with our good friends eating some fantastic food, watching BYU smoke Tulane and letting the kids pretty much run wild for a solid 4 hours. Every parents dream right? I can still taste the mozzerella sticks, wings, brownies, chips n' dip--totally all fat free--ha ha! Just thought I'd include a few photos to document the day. Enjoy!

Jason sporting Uncle BJ's hat that got left here during his visit. I know I'm biased but that is one cute kid!

Ryan taking a half time break--don't ask me why behind the sofa. The kid has a mind of his own!

Nothing special about this one except to show you that Scott has TV envy and I wouldn't be surprised if one of those 52" beasts found it's way to our house by Thanksgiving!

Jason with his friends Gracie and Emily--two of the cutest girls we know!

Short story: Ryan has a knack for finding the one potential mess in a thirty mile radius that you don't want him to find. This time it was a partially empty kiddie pool. Of course he jumped in fully clothed during the 1st quarter. Sooo what is a mom to do (when she refuses to miss the game to take care of her nutty 2 year old)? She strips him down, lays his clothes out in the sun and lets him "air" dry. I don't think he minded do you?

No comments: