Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last Day of Summer


Tuesday we headed to Lake Havasu where Scott had a work meeting. When we left Kingman it was 91 degrees at noon, when we arrived in Havasu it was 106--the joy that is Arizona weather. The boys and I "hung out" at Michael's Craft Store (can you guess who that was for:)? I had a great time doing a little shopping and then we met up with Scott after for some water adventures. There is a great movie theater/shopping complex with a fun kiddie fountain & play area. The boys were a little hesitant at first but after about 5 minutes they were soaked and loving it. Good timing too since we woke up this morning and it was 67 in our house. Jason put on jeans, a turtle neck, a hooded sweatshirt and still told me it was "chilly". My poor boys who have never known anything other than Las Vegas & Kingman, AZ weather. However, it has changed and I'm sooo ready for fall, hot chocolate & sweaters. Yehaw!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Looks like fun! Matthew often tells me that it is "a cold day" Ususally it is about 95 out! Oh my these desert kids!