Thursday, February 25, 2010

And the verdict is...drumrole please...

I was laying by Ryan today while he dozed off for his nap (before my ultrasound apt.) noticing his chubby hands, where he still has dimples on his knuckles and was remembering the outfit he wore home from the hospital. I started freaking out. I don't think I want a girl...changing a girl's diaper would be SOOO weird, I wanted another boy to wrestle with, chase and throw around. I know how to do boys, I don't think I could do teenage girls, I'm not a girly girl, I don't do slumber parties and Hannah Montana crap.

Needless to say, the Lord needed me to freak out for a moment so that I could be over the moon that #3 is another little boy. The ultrasound was VERY clear--just like Jason and Ryan's (showoffs). And to top it off, he stretched and put both his hands up behind his head, the same way Jason and Ryan liked to sleep when they were babies--it was perfect! The due date is still July 26 but the tech said she thinks it will be closer to the 21st with how we are measuring...big--but what's new? I can't wait and of course Scott is thrilled and said he secretly had his fingers crossed for a boy anyway! So frat house here we come--if I'm ever begging for a girl's night out, you know why!

17 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!

melissa said...

congrats natalie! i'll be begging for a mom's night out when its "that time of the month" at my house in 12 years! you'll have to escape all of your testosterone! too bad Trish and I already have a love match between Isaac and Maren, otherwise i'd say, 3 boys, 3 girls, lets arrange marriages now!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

congratulations!!! boys are the dang best ever aren't they? i laughed at your hannah montana comment. i think about stuff like that too. although i think sometimes it would be nice to have a girl, when my neighbor comes over with her little girl who is sassy as can be, i count my many blessings:)

Diana Hulme said...

congrats! you have the cutest boys in the world...can't wait to see your next little one! :)

btw - not sure if you're even into it, but if you need help with birth announcements when the time comes, let me know! no pressure, though. :)

Heather said...

That's exciting! Congratulations! I'm still figuring out the little boy stuff! Hallie does quite a good job hanging with the boys though!

Morgan said...

GNO, here we come!!

Katie said...

Frat house for sure! How fun! Its kind of nice being out numbered. :) I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a girl either.

I love that your aunt sent you a pregnancy care package. You really do have an awesome family. I'm glad we can stay in touch thru the blogging world. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Boys are definitely the greatest!

Andrus Family said...

How exciting! Congratulations!! When you already have 2 boys, what's one more, right?!

Brittany Arnett said...

Yay for boys!

Erin said...

Great! i don't know what I would do with a girl either! Congrats!!!

wylie said...

Congrats guys! I am soo excited for you! You sure make cute boys!!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations, that is so great, boys are so fun.

Lesley said...

Congrats! Welcome to the club of 3 boys and counting!

David and Summer Jenkins said...

Nats and Scott! Congratulations :) I am so excited for both of you. The Tidwells just breed them big and tough and...well, male! Can't wait to have another one in the family. Love ya

Summer

Ali said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Girls are a lot of drama. Boys are a lot of jumping and dirt. I'm so excited you're having another one!

Janet said...

Congratualtios
Janet Green