Sunday, October 12, 2008

Samson is no more...

For the longest time people in our ward referred to Ryan as Samson because of his long hair. I loved the curls and didn't want to cut it, hence the nickname. Well, since his hair was so long he couldn't see when he walked and a sweet but drastically WRONG old lady mistook him for an adorable little girl at the mall the other day, I finally gave in. We went on the traditional family field trip to Cool Cuts for Kids and here are the photos from the traumatic experience (more for me than for him). I did keep a few curls in an envelope just to remind me how "pretty" they were. Hopefully my girls will be as lucky with their golden locks!

BEFORE...


TRAUMATIC FINISH...


MUCH HAPPIER...

4 comments:

Erin said...

Is it just me, or do his cheeks look less chubby with the shorter hair??? He is a cutie!

Unknown said...

He looks adorable with his "big boy" haircut! I love it. I just want to kiss his cheeks.

KaySea said...

He looks great. He looked so cute before, but so much older now. No more baby Ryan. Congrats to you, the brave mom for getting through the horrible hair cut days. I cut the boys and oh Mitchel even hates it at home, whew!!

Katie said...

Ohhh...his eyes are all red. He does look so grown up with the hair cut. What a cutie!