Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gotta Love My Jason!

Between being a full time mommy (of boys!) and starting a business, and being a wifey, and trying to stay in shape, and be spiritual, and sane etc (you get the picture) sometimes our lives get a little hectic. I finally found time yesterday to clean the bathroom downstairs, scrubbed the floor, wiped the baseboards--the whole works! Jason walked into the bathroom last night to peek around--how 2 year olds always do--and he pokes his head out with the biggest grin, gives me a thumbs up and says "wow, looks good!" Sometimes it is nice to be appreciated (or maybe my bathroom was sooo dirty that even my 2 year old BOY noticed when it got cleaned--I'll stick with the "I just did an extra good job" theory)!

As a side note--check out this photo of my gorgeous sister Missy and her homecoming date! I can't believe how grown up she is--and tall too--good thing she wore flats! She and my parents are coming for a little visit after General Conference and I can't wait to see them all! Jason wakes up and asks at least three times a day "where papa"? He's pretty excited too.

2 comments:

Margaret Tueller said...

Could I hire Jason when I clean my bathrooms? And Missy sure looks beautiful!

Lara said...

Hi Scott and Natalie! This is Lara Cahoon, now Seaver. Do you remember me from Ricks?! Scott may remember me more as "Larva" :) I found your blog through Kari-Lynn's. How fun to see your cute little family! Your boys are adorable. You can get caught up with me at http://laraseaver.blogspot.com/
And just so I make a relevant comment to your post I must say that both your sister and her dress are gorgeous!