Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Alison's Pantry


I came across a great company when I lived in AZ. They offered me an opportunity to work with them when I got back to Vegas and now that Collin is here, I finally took them up on their offer. Alison's Pantry is based in Utah--I'm one of two people working for them in the Vegas area. Their specialty is FOOD--which you all know is right up my alley--even if that simply means eating it all the time. Actually Alison's Pantry is simply another "purchase" point (like grocery stores) for manufacturers to market their products. They sell everything from gourmet baking mixes, holiday treats, desserts, cookie-bread-roll doughs, frozen meats, nuts, dried fruit, chocolate, pre-made soups and even bulk items like Costco or Sams. They even have a section for emergency preparedness, offering items like dried milk, oats, cocoa powder, canning supplies, containers, kitchenware, emergency supplies/kits and so much more. Each month Alison's Pantry puts out a new catalog (click here). They carry consistent items, again much like Costco, but each month they offer specials based on holidays and what manufacturers want marketed so the catalog is always changing and offering something new. Each month I'll be hosting a "catalog & tasting" party so that people who would like to learn more about A.P. can come, ask questions, place orders and sample their delicious products. I even have an email list where I send out specials, product updates, recipes and party information. If you're in the Vegas area and would like to join the list, leave your email address in the comments section and I'll add you. I even have a blog focusing on A.P., their great products, recipes and various specials they'll be offering. Feel free to check it out (A.P. blog). I'm excited about getting started with them, love their products and hope you do too!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Fun! Good luck with it, you'll do awesome. You know I love me some Alison's Pantry! :)

Do they ship directly to a customer or does it have to go through a distributor?