Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Monthly Recipe Contest. It's CINNAMON ROLL TIME!

It is a well known fact that I love to cook, especially bake, and OBVIOUSLY EAT!  Soooo, I've decided to do a monthly recipe contest.  For the month of March I'm searching for an AMAZING, FINGER LICKING, MOUTHWATERING cinnamon roll recipe.  I am especially interested in ones that are chewy--more like Cinnabon or danishes--less dry/bready than typical rolls out there.  Also, there will be a gift card in it for the winner--or if you live in Vegas, I'll just bake you something tasty myself!  Have the recipes to me by the 15th and I'll announce the winner by the end of the month.  Can't wait to see what is out there.  Happy baking everyone!

4 comments:

April said...

Hello! I just found your blog, in time for your contest (I'll e-mail you a recipe). I don't know if I've found the perfect cinnamon roll recipe, but I think this one is yummy. When you find the winner please share!

Travis, Amanda and Jake said...

I'm emailing you the best cinnamon roll recipe I have ever made! I found it last year and we made them for Christmas morning. So good and definitely worth the extra work! You'll never need to buy from Cinnabon again :)

Hillary said...

Hi Natalie!! I always make my dough in the bread machine, and I dump a pack of vanilla pudding (dry mix) in with the dry ingredients before it starts up. It makes the dough yummmmmy and gooier. Not a full recipe for you, just a cool tip.
By the way, I miss you! If you're ever in/near Washington, look me up.

Sac Prada said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.