Thursday, October 7, 2010

GUITTARD CHOCOLATE & NUTS--in bulk!


For anyone interested--I have access to ordering bulk Guittard chocolate and nuts. Scott's boss & wife organize this each year--this is the second year I've ordered and LOVE it. The prices beat the grocery store and this is fantastic chocolate--especially for holiday treats. I burned through my order last year and will probably get double this year. It keeps GREAT in the freezer too. Here's whats available this year:

Raw whole almonds - 25lb box
Raw walnut halves & pieces - 25 lb box
Pecan halves - 30lb box
Roasted & Salted Natural Pistachios - 25lb box

Semi-sweet regular chocolate chips - 25lb box
Mini chocolate chips - 25lb box
Milk chocolate regular chips - 25lb box
Old dutch cocoa - 40lb drum
Old dutch chocolate slabs (dipping chocolate) 50lb box (5-10 pound slabs)

I'm willing to orchestrate splitting boxes if you don't want whole boxes for yourself. If you can find others to share with, that is great too. I MUST have the orders and $$$ to me by Oct. 19th. The order will arrive Nov. 1st. I will have it available at my home sometime that afternoon. CALL or EMAIL if you are interested and I'll get you pricing info. Anyone you know is welcome to contact me to order--tell your friends/family/neighbors, the more the better!

No comments: