Monday, January 26, 2009

Dum, Dum, Da Dum!


I know this isn't my event but I just couldn't help myself. My little brother is engaged and I couldn't be more excited for him. His fiance is Summer, from Idaho as well, and he couldn't have picked a better girl. The minute we met her, we always knew that she was the type of person that would only help Dave be better! They are great complements to each other's lives. They are getting married the end of May (time to loose weight right?) in the Timp. temple. Congrats--love you both!

3 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

woo hoo! congratulations david!!! we're so happy & excited! :)

Megan said...

Hey Nat...this is Megan Williams Fly. Just wanted to say hello and a congrats to David through you. Hope this doesn't creep you out, but it's been fun reading your blog, even though you probably had no idea! The joys of the internet!

David said...

Thanks for being excited with us Nats! We feel honored to be published on your blog along with the Kingman folk. We love you guys - hope we can visit soon!