Thursday, April 24, 2008

"a fair is a veritable smorgasbord-orgasbord-orgasbord"



Each year the Clark County Fair comes to town. This year we decided to load up the big DOUBLE stroller and take the kids. We packed up the food, diapers, wipes, blankies, etc, you know the drill. Of course we brought way too much and forgot the vital sunscreen! After waiting in traffic for two hours we finally arrived and boy was it worth it! Scott and I enjoyed the food--funnel cake and turkey legs for miles, cheeseburgers with grilled onions on top, ice cream, & carmel apples...I can still taste it! Jason had a blast visiting the animals, making mooing sounds as we viewed cows, sheep, horses, pigs and all the rest. He loved the carni rides-airplanes, race cars, and giant whales you can sit in to name a few. Ryan was happy as could be, zooming along in the back seat, content to simply be along for the ride. In the words of our favorite spider, pig, and goose it was "T double E double R double I double f double I double CCC"! We are looking forward to next year.

1 comment:

Jer or Stef said...

Whatever you don't know how to do all the fancy blog stuff yet! I love your background, I might have to steal it in fact...how do I do that? It looks like you guys are getting out and having fun. You seem so close in Vegas (since we feel so far from old friends here in Cali) I definately want to visit!